New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla offers to cover ending EV incentive in Germany amid massive sale push
- Subaru won’t build electric cars in the US because it can’t compete with McDonald’s wages
- Japan, South Korean leaders push for US EV tax credit rule changes
- Lucid Motors (LCID) will unveil its full EV lineup this month including Air Pure, here’s what to expect
- Honda wants to make ‘edgy’ EVs without fake manual transmissions, unlike Toyota
- Vintage Nissan Leaf-powered electric pickup packs ‘2X the power, 3X the torque’ of the gas burner
- Saudi Arabia is launching its own EV brand with its oil money
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.
You’re reading Electrek— experts who break news about Tesla, electric vehicles, and green energy, day after day. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news, and follow Electrek on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay in the loop. Don’t know where to start? Check out our YouTube channel for the latest reviews.