New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla engineer accused of stealing Dojo supercomputer secrets is now in bizarre situation
- Former Apple engineer takes plea deal for stealing self-driving trade secrets before working for XPeng
- Genesis reveals ‘Beauty of White Space’ interior design for the X Speedium Coupe EV
- Mercedes-Benz teases first glimpse of EQE SUV interior before it debuts this fall
- Mercedes-Benz to source 10K tons of lithium from Rock Tech in Canada
- Canoo LDVs take flight for Walmart InHome advanced deliveries
- Tritium (DCFC) cuts ribbon on its first DC Fast Charger manufacturing facility in the United States
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.
You’re reading Electrek— experts who break news about Tesla, electric vehicles, and green energy, day after day. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news, and follow Electrek on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay in the loop. Don’t know where to start? Check out our YouTube channel for the latest reviews.