New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla (TSLA) confirms plan to launch electricity retail business in Texas
- Tesla manages to cut delivery times in China after upgrading Gigafactory Shanghai
- Tesla’s virtual power plant had its first event helping the grid – looks like the future
- VW will only sell EVs in Norway as of 2024 – but it has to, like everyone else
- Dodge shows ‘Banshee’ electric Charger concept – an EV with exhaust?
- Acura unveils Acura Precision EV concept, brand’s first EV SUV coming in 2024
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.
You’re reading Electrek— experts who break news about Tesla, electric vehicles, and green energy, day after day. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news, and follow Electrek on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay in the loop. Don’t know where to start? Check out our YouTube channel for the latest reviews.