This week on the Electrek Podcast, we discuss the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy. This week, we discussed Tesla Semi finally coming, a FSD Beta smear campaign, the EV tax credit reform passing the Senate, and more.
The show is live every Friday at 4 p.m. ET on Electrek’s YouTube channel.
As a reminder, we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the YouTube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends at around 5 p.m. ET, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps:
We now have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast:
- Tesla Semi electric truck with 500 miles of range starts shipping this year, says Musk
- Tesla self-driving smear campaign releases ‘test’ that fails to realize FSD never engaged
- Tesla discloses lobbying effort for new factory in Canada
- Tesla teases new energy products coming this year
- Elon Musk sells massive $6.9 billion chunk of Tesla (TSLA) stake
- Senate improves EV tax credit in largest climate bill ever
- If you want an EV, buy this week – Rivian, Fisker and others rush to lock in EV tax credits before changes
- Autonomy places giant EV order from Tesla, GM, VW, Ford, Rivian, and more
- Ford reopens F-150 Lightning orders, increases prices $6-8.5k, std EPA to 240 miles
- Rivian (RIVN) releases Q2 earnings, confirms $1.7 billion loss in race to make money on its electric pickups
- Mercedes EQS review: You can no longer call internal combustion vehicles ‘luxury’
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 4 p.m. ET (or the video after 5 p.m. ET):
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.