New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla Model 3 and Y become best-selling vehicles in California, pushing EVs to new record
- Tesla (TSLA) sales and export in China are down, but factory upgrade is to blame
- Autonomy places giant EV order from Tesla, GM, VW, Ford, Rivian, and more
- Ford reopens F-150 Lightning orders, increases prices $6-8.5k, std EPA to 240 miles
- Jaguar Land Rover opens new facility to test next-generation EVs
- Foxconn to manufacture electric tractors for Monarch at newly acquired Lordstown facility
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.
You’re reading Electrek— experts who break news about Tesla, electric vehicles, and green energy, day after day. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news, and follow Electrek on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay in the loop. Don’t know where to start? Check out our YouTube channel for the latest reviews.