New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla launches new ‘Ownership Loyalty Program’ with some significant discounts
- Tesla discloses lobbying effort for new factory in Canada
- Tesla (TSLA) secures deal for $5 billion worth of nickel in Indonesia, says official
- Stellantis achieves record first half 2022 earnings, BEV sales climb nearly 50% YOY
- Danger of building compliance EVs in 2022: Mazda sells single digits of MX-30 in July
- Canoo Q2 2022 report: $1 billion in sales pipeline, but only $33.8 million in cash left
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Add Electrek to your Google News feed with one click.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.
You’re reading Electrek— experts who break news about Tesla, electric vehicles, and green energy, day after day. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news, and follow Electrek on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay in the loop. Don’t know where to start? Check out our YouTube channel for the latest reviews.